form Youtube
Wednesday, 13 November 2013
Remember?
Remember Romeo & Juliet with Leo and Claire? It was (and still is) one of my favorite movies! It is one of those movies where everything was perfect: the story, the actors, the drama, the music, the director, the timing, everything. On Into the Gloss I came across these behind the scene (that are not on my dvd!) that I just had to share…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Almost weekend! I am looking forward to relax and hang out in my bed as I have been walking around with a cold for a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment