Click here for source
Monday, 11 November 2013
I am {Improvements}
Happy Monday! After a weekend of focusing on me, I am starting to feel like myself again. I started a new great book (see here) and love soaking up the words and more wisdom. Being who you are comes from all the interests you engage in. This week's improvement is on being who you are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is near....I have to start work again on Sunday, luckily from home, but it means that I have less time to...


1 comment:
Oh wow Odes, this quote is amazing. Hope you are doing well. And....you are the islands you visit....and you know you are always welcome here!
Post a Comment